[Properties] This product is a colorless, clear liquid.
Mainly used for allergic and autoimmune inflammatory diseases. It is mostly used for connective tissue diseases, active rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematosus, severe bronchial asthma, severe dermatitis, ulcerative colitis, acute leukemia, etc. It is also used for certain severe infections, poisonings, and malignant lymphomas. Comprehensive Treatment.
The general dose is 2-20mg per intravenous injection; for intravenous drip, it should be diluted with 5% glucose injection, and the drug can be repeated for 2-6 hours until the condition is stable, but continuous administration of large doses generally does not exceed 72 hours. It can also be used to alleviate brain edema caused by malignant tumors. The first dose is 10 mg intravenously, followed by intramuscular injection of 4 mg every 6 hours. Generally, patients can get better after 12 to 24 hours, and the dose will be gradually reduced after 2 to 4 days. Stop the drug for days. For brain tumors that are not suitable for surgery, the first dose can be an intravenous bolus of 50 mg, and then repeated 8 mg every 2 hours, and then reduced to 2 mg a day after a few days, in 2 to 3 intravenous doses. It is used for intrathecal injection of 5 mg at an interval of 1 to 3 weeks; intra-articular injection is generally 0.8 to 4 mg each time, depending on the size of the joint cavity.
Glucocorticoids have no obvious adverse reactions in the application of physiological dose replacement therapy. The adverse reactions mostly occur in the application of pharmacological doses, and are closely related to the course of treatment, dosage, type of medication, usage and route of administration. Common adverse reactions are as follows: 1. Long-term use can cause the following side effects: iatrogenic Cushing’s syndrome, appearance and posture, weight gain, lower extremity edema, purple streaks, tendency to bleeding, poor wound healing, acne, menstrual disorders, Avascular necrosis of the humeral or femoral head, osteoporosis and fractures (including vertebral compression fractures, pathological fractures of long bones), muscle weakness, muscle atrophy, hypokalemia syndrome, gastrointestinal irritation (nausea, vomiting), pancreas Inflammation, peptic ulcer or perforation, growth inhibition in children, glaucoma, cataract, benign intracranial pressure syndrome, impaired glucose tolerance, and increased diabetes. 2. Patients may have psychiatric symptoms: euphoria, agitation, delirium, restlessness, disorientation, or inhibition. Mental symptoms are caused by people who are prone to occur and suffer from chronic wasting diseases and those who have had mental disorders in the past. 3. Concurrent infection is the main adverse reaction of adrenal cortex hormones. Mainly fungi, tuberculosis, staphylococcus, proteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and various herpes viruses. 4. Glucocorticoid withdrawal syndrome. Sometimes patients experience dizziness, fainting tendency, abdominal pain or back pain, low fever, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, muscle or joint pain, headache, fatigue, weakness, after careful examination, if the adrenal cortex function decline and the original disease can be ruled out The resurgence of patients can be considered as a glucocorticoid dependence syndrome.
[Contraindications] Patients with a history of allergies to this product and adrenal corticosteroids are contraindicated. Under special circumstances, weigh the pros and cons and pay attention to the possibility of deterioration: hypertension, thrombosis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, psychosis, abnormal electrolyte metabolism , Myocardial infarction, visceral surgery, glaucoma and other patients are generally not suitable for use. .
1. Appropriate anti-infective treatment must be given to patients with tuberculosis, acute bacterial or viral infections.
2. After long-term medication, the dose should be gradually reduced before stopping the medication.
3. Patients with diabetes, osteoporosis, liver cirrhosis, renal dysfunction, and hypothyroidism should be used with caution.
[Medicine for pregnant women and lactating women] Use by pregnant women can increase the incidence of placental insufficiency, weight loss of newborns or stillbirth. Animal tests have teratogenic effects, and the pros and cons should be weighed. Nursing mothers who receive high-dose administration should not breastfeed to prevent the drug from being excreted in milk, causing adverse reactions such as growth inhibition of the baby and suppression of adrenal function.
[Pediatric medication] If children use adrenal cortex hormones, they must be very cautious. The use of hormones can inhibit the growth and development of children. If long-term use is really necessary, short-acting or intermediate-acting preparations should be used, and long-acting dexamethasone should be avoided. preparation. And observe the changes in intracranial pressure.
[Medicine for the elderly] It is easy to produce high blood pressure and diabetes, and it is easy to aggravate osteoporosis when used by elderly patients, especially women after menopause.
1. When taken with barbiturates, phenytoin, and rifampicin, the metabolism promoting effect of this product is weakened. 2. Combined with salicylic acid drugs to increase its toxicity. 3. It can weaken the effects of anticoagulants and oral hypoglycemic agents, and the dosage should be adjusted.
[Drug overdose] can cause adrenal hyperfunction-like syndrome.
【Pharmacology and Toxicology】
Adrenal cortex hormone drugs. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-rheumatic and immunosuppressive effects, and its mechanism of action is:
(1) Anti-inflammatory effect: This product reduces and prevents tissue response to inflammation, thereby reducing the manifestation of inflammation. It can inhibit the accumulation of inflammatory cells, including macrophages and white blood cells, at the site of inflammation, and inhibit phagocytosis, the release of lysosomal enzymes, and the synthesis and release of inflammatory chemical mediators. (2) Immunosuppressive effects: including preventing or suppressing cell-mediated immune responses, delayed allergic reactions, reducing the number of T lymphocytes, monocytes, and acidic cells, and reducing the binding of immunoglobulins to cell surface receptors It also inhibits the synthesis and release of interleukins, thereby reducing the transformation of T lymphocytes into lymphoblasts, and reducing the expansion of the primary immune response. This product also reduces the passage of immune review substances through the basement membrane, and can reduce the concentration of complement components and immunoglobulins.
Intramuscular injection of this product reaches peak blood concentration within 1 hour. The plasma protein binding rate of this product is lower than other corticosteroid drugs.
[Storage] shading and keeping tightly closed.
【Packing】Ampoule packaging, l0pcs/box
【Validity Period】24 months
[Executive standard] "Chinese Pharmacopoeia" 2015 edition two
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard H52020733
【Manufacturer】Company name: Guizhou Tiandi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.